Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry is for 10+2 pass candidates to join Indian Army as officers. Through this entry male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics subjects, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army, as Engineers. The selection procedure of TES is that candidates above 70% in PCM apply through online mode.
Vacancies Per Course is ranges between 85-90 and released twice a year.
Join Mentors Defence Institute, best defence coaching in Dehradun to crack the TES exam.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: A candidate must either be :
(i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 16½ years and 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing.
- Educational Qualification:Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with aminimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics fromrecognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition forcalculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marksobtained in Class XII only.
- (ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains)
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Application Instructions
- Fill all details mentioned in the online application form, failing which the application is liable to be rejected. Application will only be accepted on line. To do so the candidates need to click on the “online application” button on Indian Army website mentioned before.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application; Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Selection Criteria-
The selection criteria of a candidate is based on his/her marks obtained in 10+2, based on the application Cut off mark is set, this cut off mark will become the minimum score that is required by a candidate in 12th class to get shortlisted for TES entry SSB interview process.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Selection Procedure-
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview.
- SSB interview is conducted for five days.
- Eligible candidates will be followed by a medical testing during the last 3-5 days.
- In the order of the merit, the candidates are further appointed for the training as follow:
- Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- 3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
Mentors Defence Institute, best Defence Institute in Dehradun
Mentors Defence Institute is one of India’s best SSB coaching in Dehradun. For many years, we have been known for providing the Best SSB coaching in Dehradun to all aspiring SSB , Military officers. Dehradun is endowed with a surplus of military training facilities, and the mentorsdoon is one of the most well-known with efficiently effective staff and instructors .The mentorsdoon in Dehradun will surely change your identity. One of the best places in Dehradun to learn about and practice the principles of living a good life is Mentors Defence Institute.
The SSB interview is a crucial stage for an aspiring Indian Armed Forces candidate as it determines the selection of the candidate. In order to determine the eligibility of the candidate to be perfect for the armed forces the Service Selection Board conducts an interview with the candidates, who have qualified the written exam. This interview is also known as the longest interview which goesup to 5 days. This interview majorly focuses on personality evaluation, psychological testing and other group tasks.
JoinDehradun’s best SSB coaching institute, Mentors Defence Institute for the best preparations to get selected in the SSB interview in your first attempt.
Here are some of the highly required qualities in a candidate to crack the SSB interview successfully:
- Have a positive outlook
Your journey toward this highly professional and challenging path begins when you start your preparation with a positive attitude for such a long time from deciding to choose this path to get selected for the SSB interview.
Self-doubts and confusions are obvious in such a long journey but self-confidence is a must-have skill for an aspirant to defeat such roadblocks in one’s personality to conquer one’s path.
To lead towards such a challenging path to be eligible to defend the country needs a lot of determination and stamina. The candidate needs to develop the skill to keep this courage up from the beginning till the success.
- Be up to date with the current events
In order to be informed about the defence structure and on-going trends in the defence sector, the candidate needs to be well informed about the current events and politics happening all over the world. For years newspaper-reading is regarded as a must have daily practice for a candidate for the comprehensive understanding of events and happening all over the world. Thanks to this digital era, the candidate can also take the help of internet and the social media sites to keep up with the current affairs.
- Reasoning ability
Although, each candidate is required to discuss his strategy with his seniors for the next steps. However, there are certain conditions where the candidates have to take up the decision for themselves and their team. Thus, for those situations, the candidate must have good reasoning ability and can take up good decisions.
As seriousness and toughness is required to understand the situation so the liveliness and physical fitness of the candidate to fight with the atmospheric and the weather conditions after the candidate get selected. At times officers have to spend days and even weeks amid tension. At that point their liveliness and awareness help them to cope up with the problems and to overcome such situations.
Indian soldiers have to survive in the hardest conditions whether they are the hottest areas of the country or the coldest borders areas. The ability of the candidate to adapt himself according to the conditions is a highly required quality to survive in the most difficult situations.
- Be organized and confident
Heading towards such a big interview can obviously create a sense of nervousness in many. But to handle this pressure with patience is a must have quality for a candidate. The aspirants must create the best initial impression by looking organized, smart, confident, cheerful and enthusiastic. The candidate must be polite and well-spoken, throughout the interview.
- Do your homework well
Aspirants must be aware of the facts and figures related to the topics that can be tentative questions in the interview. Also, whatever is mentioned in your DAF, you must have in-depth knowledge about that. Avoid writing things to impress randomly. If you can’t recall any details or data precisely, you can politely tell the interviewer that you don’t know the exact answer of the question and you are keen about to know the answer and you will research that topic further to understand it deeply.
- Have better etiquette and posture
Aspirants must ensure that they have their basic posture and etiquette in check while attending the SSB interview. It is commendable to make yourself heard, but aspirants must not be too loud. It’s essential to show an eagerness to communicate and answer queries. Aspirants must be very attentive while the interviewer asks questions.
Mentors Defence Academy: Best SSB Coaching Institute
Mentors is Dehradun’sbest SSB coaching institute, which specializes in training candidates for SSB & WRITTEN EXAM for all Officer level entry into the Armed Forces.It has the Expertise in moulding personality and developing Leadership skills of young aspirants who are desirous of joining Armed Forces in the officers Cadre, by preparing them to face and excel in Service Selection Board (SSB).Mentors provides No. 1 coaching for SSB in Dehradun.
Join Mentors Defence Institute for the best level SSB preparation in Dehradun. The institute has a vast infrastructure and specializations including best faculty members in all three techniques of SSB viz Group Testing Officer (GTO), Interviewing Officer (IO) and Psychologist which provides the candidate with real time scenario of SSB.
Enrol yourself in Dehradun’s best SSB coaching institute with the best mentors for the best level SSB preparation.