Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry is for 10+2 pass candidates to join Indian Army as officers. Through this entry male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics subjects, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army, as Engineers. The selection procedure of TES is that candidates above 70% in PCM apply through online mode.
Vacancies Per Course is ranges between 85-90 and released twice a year.
Join Mentors Defence Institute, best defence coaching in Dehradun to crack the TES exam.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: A candidate must either be :
(i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 16½ years and 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing.
- Educational Qualification:Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with aminimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics fromrecognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition forcalculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marksobtained in Class XII only.
- (ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains)
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Application Instructions
- Fill all details mentioned in the online application form, failing which the application is liable to be rejected. Application will only be accepted on line. To do so the candidates need to click on the “online application” button on Indian Army website mentioned before.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application; Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Selection Criteria-
The selection criteria of a candidate is based on his/her marks obtained in 10+2, based on the application Cut off mark is set, this cut off mark will become the minimum score that is required by a candidate in 12th class to get shortlisted for TES entry SSB interview process.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Selection Procedure-
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview.
- SSB interview is conducted for five days.
- Eligible candidates will be followed by a medical testing during the last 3-5 days.
- In the order of the merit, the candidates are further appointed for the training as follow:
- Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- 3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.